Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5 weeks in Maine...and i let myself totally lose myself here. Forgot about my blog and my want to keep track of my adventures here. It's been an interesting first month and here's the bottom line. I left what i was comfortable with and what i was a "part" of. And there is NOT one thing I'd do differently now. I don;t have a single regret in any of my choices here or any of the choices i made in coming here. My life feels so different and even I feel a bit different. I found a job instantly and I am back to doing what i have always insisted i do on my own. Taking care of myself is a part of who i am...maybe the stubborn side but it's who i am and what i live to do. It's not all easy peasy. I have a lot to learn in order to be the most successful i can be at this job. But i have faith in myself. I finally did exactly what i have wanted to do for so many years.  I am finding myself and I AM enjoying every second.

So after forgetting about the blog and feeling badly that i didn';t keep up with it like I'd hoped...i realized, you don;t have to write down the best memories of your life. They create themselves in their own time and the ones that really matter stick..just as they should. This is just the beginning and I am looking forward to living my life, everyday just as one should be. " You only live once, don't slow down" spoken by a very inspiring person now in my life. That's exactly the way i plan to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment